The Goddard School - Early Childhood Development | Education
Watch your child develop into a happy, confident learner – ready for lifelong success. You can trust that our educational childcare surpasses traditional daycare.
While every state has a licensing agency that oversees state requirements, Goddard Schools are additionally obligated to fulfill our own extensive QA Review. As a result, Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI) earned AdvancED accreditation by demonstrating excellence in early childhood education. Goddard School programs meet or exceed quality standards and support the emotional, social, behavioral and physical development of your child.
- Offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the individual needs of each child
- Focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills
- Offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment
- Complying with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by GSI
- Supporting the professional development of teachers through early childhood education training
- Offering open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect
Our accredited FLEX™ Learning Program encompasses this philosophy in the safe and nurturing childcare learning environments that encourage flexibility for each child's unique abilities.