Culvert work to affect traffic in Warren County | News
WARREN COUNTY, OH (FOX19) - Culvert installation work will require a five-day closure of State Route 48, approximately 1370 feet south of the northern junction of the Schlottman Road intersection.
The closure will be in place from Monday, Oct. 29 to Friday, Nov. 2 between US 22 in Warren County and SR 28 in Clermont County.
The detour for northbound traffic will be west on SR 28 to north on I-275 to east on US 22. Southbound traffic will use the reverse route.
Arrow boards and/or signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming road closure.
To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.
Top Warren County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rolling Thunder sendoff held at Yellow Ribbon Support Center
- Pierce Township man promoted to Metro’s Director of Transit Operations
- Police investigate gunshot near Union Twp. school
- Click It or Ticket in Clermont County
- Emergency Preparedness Exercise in Miami Township May 22 - This event is ONLY AN EXERCISE
- Season of After-Hours on the Square summer concerts begin Thursday
- Free hearing screenings given at UC Health in West Chester
- Super-sized CPR class offered and Stork Awards presented in West Chester
- Adena Elementary principal accepting job in Mariemont
- UC Helth Center in West Chester celebrates grand opening